CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Convo wit Splotchy

1. Click on each of these machines and have a conversation with them:

Splotchy

Cleverbot

2. In your blog answer the following questions:

a) Did either of the machines come close to passing the Turing Test (did they seem human?) Yes at first I thought I was talking to some random dude , but then my teacher told me it was a robot.

b) What were some of the questions you asked Splotchy and Cleverbot? What kind of questions were Splotchy and Cleverbot better at answering? I asked splotchy if he liked pizza just like me and he said "Yes I love pizza"! . Splotchy was better at answering questions like , what food you like ? Do you have fun being a robot? questions like that.

c) How do you think these computers program work? Why do you think it’s so hard to design a machine that passes the Turing Test? I think there's literally a robot on a computer texting everybody. I think its hard to design a machine to talk back because you have to take time , to make answer back and make them type the words.

0 comments: